Sunday 27 February 2011

Lovin ArtsyCrafts and Tim Holtz

Got back from a great weekend away yesterday lunchtime and it's been non stop since then.
Should have booked today off work to recover but didn't think of that before hand. Here's a couple of pix of my creations while I was away.

This is the beautiful house we created in Lin and Leandra's class. I learned so much in this class - can't wait for their new paints to be released.




Then we went to Tim's class where we created this:




It's not finished yet I've a few things to add - a couple boxes left to fill as well as the feet to place on the bottom. Here's the stash I bought - I'm sure I'll find something in here to fill it!



Last night I spent some time playing with my new toy... The Vagabond.


OMG it's brilliant! Cuts through everything with ease. Can't wait to show you what I create from it.

Off to play with my Tim Holtz TSV now, the first time for me with alcohol inks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.