Tuesday 15 February 2011

Questions Answered

Thank for all the comments recently. Here are a few answers to some of the questions I've received.

1. Here's the 18th birthday card I made a couple of weeks ago.



The 18 uses Junkitz paper distressed with vintage photo distress ink. I love the background paper it's plain white paper pressed into gold paint and water and left to dry then more distressing with vintage photo. Loving this distress ink and the moment.

2. The pots on my desk from WOYWW pic couple of weeks ago are bath salts from The Body Shop. Got them in the Xmas sales and I'm just waiting for some birthdays to give them away.

3. The baskets are actually a hot pink colour and were a set of 3 from Asda for £3 (I think). Know they were 2 for £5 so I got 6 baskets for a fiver. Bargain. They are made a really soft plastic so are really bench. I've got 1 in the kitchen (a blue one) and 1 in the bathroom (a white one) and the rest in the bedroom holding my craft stuff.

4. Finally here's a sneak of the
mini book I've been making:



See you tomorrow for another WOYWW.

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.