If you've been following my Journal Your Christmas posts you'd have noticed on New Years Day Seren and I spent hours sorting through my craft supplies. She nabbed loads for herself and I cleared some much needed space in the craft corner of my bedroom. During this process we found loads of half finished proects so as it's 10 Things day today I decided to do my top 10 of all the projects I found half finished! Here they are:
1. Project life - a new project I'm hoping to start when they finally arrive on Amazon.co.uk
2. Move More Eat Well - started this last year, this post was the only one I did! Signed up for the Big Picture class this year so hopefully that will motivate me to think more about it!
3. 6x4 Photo Love - still got Mat to December to do!
4. Mini book about our house using the following Kit:
5. A travel journal documenting our holiday in Devon Cliffs in 2009 (oops!)
6. Sort out some pix for this year in review page
7. A family mini book using the following kit:
8. Scrap your Day - managed to do 2 months in 2009 so want to add three more in 2011. I'm thinking this is going to be a long project.
9. Find a pic of the husband and I for this True Love layout.
10. A cute pink paper bag album, don't know what to fill it with yet, any ideas?
Thanks for spending some time reading today. If you want to see more 10 things then goto Shimelle.com.
Tuesday, 10 January 2012
Sunday, 8 January 2012
Here's Christmas Day
quickly followed by Boxing Day!
Playing with the Wii at Mamgu's house
New Years Eve Buffet
and finally, New Years Day I was organizing my craft space with Seren, the pic above is all the projects I have on half at the moment.
Saturday, 7 January 2012
The 15th included Jon's Nativity and Seren dancing in the Kingsway Shopping Centre, Newport.
The 16th was Tom and Seren's Nativity.
Today was the day Seren's Christmas dance show. Here she is after the show and isn't she beaming.
Here the kids are making Christmas gifts for the teachers
Finally, Christmas Eve was spent playing with Uncle Paul.
Sunday, 1 January 2012
Handmande cards for December 6th
Old and New traditions on the 7th
A New tradition for me and the kids, eating Chocolate Yule Log together on the 9th
Our 10th wedding anniversary on the 11th Decemecer, where has the time gone?
I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.