Thursday 6 January 2011

REnew Home Organisation

I have loved the House of 3 products for a long time and this morning I watched their live Wednesday night show this morning (don't watch it live as it is broadcast at 2am and I'm fast asleep in bed). Loved their home organisation stuff last year and this year's is even better. After regretting not buying last year's
Simply Amazing Kit I jumped at buying this year's digit kit - the REmarkable 2010.



The kit has loads in it coloured 8by6 , the same pix in black and White, all the words as individual images and Photoshop brushes so you can do your own thing. I'm planning to make a Food Planner, To Do list book and Organiser Mini-Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.