Sunday 30 January 2011

My ToDo list




Starting my to do list today. I've already filled 2 pages just with my scrapbooking to do list. Next is the house jobs to do (this one will probably really short as housework isn't always a priority) and future plans for the house. I also need to make a list of birthdays that are coming up so i can make a list of cards to make as I want to make everyone a birthday card this year.

Now that i'm starting to feel organised i'm looking forward to getting some of my scrapbooking kits finished off. I've got a mini book from our holiday to Devon Cliffs, a few layouts from crops I've been to and some presents to sort out for birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.