Monday 3 January 2011

Move More Eat Less - January 2011

New year new start... again! Pick any new year calendar, financial, school year and we all make resolutions to change.  Having had loads of inspiration from following Cathy Zielske and Ali Edwards blogs this year I have decided that this year I'm planning to look at eating less later in the year for the first couple of weeks I'm going to concentrate on moving more while following the Wellness class at Big Picture Classes.

So this is my promise to myself to make time to exercise, yes to look after myself and do something that I enjoy, because although I don't do enough of it I really enjoy exercising and the feeling it gives me afterwards. My plan is to use my wii games Biggest Loser and Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum and use some of the exercise channels on Sky to improve fitness and flexibility and a general all round feeling of wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.