Thursday 16 August 2012

A catch up and a new idea


Box 1
I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted on the blog. The end of June and the beginning of July was hectic in one of my jobs and a lot of my spare time was taken up with that, then the school holidays started and we went to Tenby for a weeks holiday. We've been back for just over a week and things are just beginning to settle down into the holiday routine.
Box 2

The new idea is called crafty creatives it's kinda like a scrapboking monthly kit club but you get items from lots of different types of crafting. Here are pix of the first 2 boxes and as you can see there are lots of different things, from material and patterned paper to beads and pendants. I can't wait it to get going and incorporate all these items into my scrapbooking and other crafts.
Have you signed to crafty creatives as well? What have you made with your box?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.