Sunday 3 June 2012

Burnham on Sea Mini Book - Amy Tangerine Style

I've loved the Amy Tangerine Day Books and taking inspiration from this post by Louise I decided to try and create my own. Last month we had a weekend away so I pre-made the mini book with the idea of using my PoGo printer to print photos in the caravan.  I had hoped to get almost all of the mini book completed while we were on our holiday, but unfortunately the printer didn't play ball and I only managed the first few pages.  The rest were completed a few weeks after the holiday and I'm really please to say it's now complete.  















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.