Sunday 22 April 2012

Use your Scraps with Amy Tan Layout

Having spent a fun week with the Andy and the kids doing lots of things - reviewing the show Out of the box and the accompanying workshop, visiting Carmarthen and going to Llansteffan Castle I came home exhausted late Friday night.  So yesterday, when I should have been putting the clothes away I had a couple of hours scrapbooking, here's the first page I made to tie in with Shimelle's online crop challenge of Use your Scraps with Amy Tan.  Here I've used a picture of my Grandmother (Mama) and my mum with the 3 kids and added some of scraps from the pages I made last weekend as well as some scraps that are older with some of my favorite Washi Tape.  I love it!




1 comment:

  1. Nice use of scraps - and I like the split butterfly too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.