Sunday 22 April 2012

Cutting trees

One last page for Shimelle's challenges as I won't get any more time tonight.  This was the quickest page ever, made with 1 sheet of patterned paper (Amy Tangerine's Work in Progress paper) which I cut of the strip at the bottom of the page which is the green paper hiding the join, then cut a strip approx 4" in and used the yellow side for most of the page and then the coordinating side for the rest of the page.  I added my picture and some Amy TangerineThickers for a title and some journalling.  This description has taken longer to write than the page did to make!  I made it for the Two Patterns challenge.




1 comment:

  1. It’s actually a nice and useful piece of post. I am glad that you simply shared with us. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.