Tuesday 29 March 2011

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe it's been nearly 2 weeks since I last blogged!  I recently changed jobs as you can see here and although I have loads more free time I've been so tired I've not been able to enjoy it, last Friday and Saturday night I fell asleep n the sofa before 11pm! Feel much better this week so lots of blogging to catch up on!

First up is the 60th Birthday Card to a very special man, Bob Barry, who works really hard with Duffryn Community Link helping people when they need it the most.  I really enjoyed making this card and all they techniques on it.


Almost everything on the card is Tim Holtz!  The background is from the Pappillion set, I used his Ribbon tape and 60 is made from Grungeboard and I used Vintage Photo distress ink everywhere!  Other than that a few torn book pages covered with Gesso and a pastel stripy paper which has grunged up nicely with distress ink complete the card.

I've also had a couple of commissions over the last couple of weeks, a 4th birthday card, shown below and a wedding card and christening card to follow later this week.

Well, see you tomorrow for WOYWW, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.