Sunday 27 July 2014

You're Pretty Amazing!

One of the fun things about being a Studio Calico subscriber is PreSale time.  It happens on the 27th of every month at 5pm in Wales which is quite a good time for me.  This month's presale has just happened and this month I have been very good.  No extras for me this month, just my Studio Calico Project Life kit coming this month.  

Last month, this was not the case as I bought a couple of dies at Presale, the birthday die and the die featured below were snapped up quickly during Presale.  

I loved the You're Pretty Amazing craft die.  I was really inspired  when I saw it and wanted to make teacher's thank you cards with it.  Unfortunately it didn't quite turn up in time for those cards but last night I made come cards with it anyway.  The funky design of the die ties in well with the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.