Monday 4 July 2011

Hello, How are you?

Wow I can't believe it's July already. I only did one post in June due to a lot of different events taking up my free evenings and a broken computer. Well the computer's been fixed and after S's dance show on the weekend it should hopefully quieten down a bit.

Today I'm sat on the sofa watching Toy Story 3 with a poorly T which has given me a couple of hours to plan some blog posts for the next few weeks. I'd forgotten how much I love the Toy Story films such great stories and so moving.



These last couple of weeks I've hard done any crafting but i have been making some friendship bands. That's something I love about having the 80's back in style, I love friendship bracelets!

Will be back soon with some more crafting updates.

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

disclaimer

I am an amazon affiliate and current 1&1 and DigiGuide customer so when you click through the links I may receive a small commission for any sale made.